What is Building the Exterior
Building Exterior means the outside portions of a structure, including the materials, equipment and components which constitute the walls, roof, foundation, stairs, attached projections and other external parts and features including adding or the renovating of sun-rooms, porches, patio areas, balconies.
Exterior Home Additions
An exterior addition is when we would add on to the existing structure, meaning a screen-in porch or even a sun-room. It’s exactly as it sounds; we are adding additional space to the current structure.
Exterior Home Remodeling
Home exterior remodeling has many different aspects and elements that take place over the course of the remodeling process. This can be a small change in the appearance by replacing front porch, balconies or completely re-configuring the layout of the exterior itself.
Exterior Construction? We do it all!
Return On Investment
When planning any exterior construction, it is essential to ask how much value the finished product will bring to the home. Whether you are interested in selling your home or living in it for years to come, it is still important to consider which remodel or renovation will contribute to the overall property value. Below is a list of exterior renovation projects that have a high RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
1. Exterior Paint: A fresh paint job can make a big impact. The average ROI on a fresh coat of exterior paint is about 43 percent. Just make sure you look for a color schemes that fit in with the style of your home and the neighborhood.
2. New Siding: May also be a good idea to replace the siding on your home all together.
3. Outdoor Kitchen: Outdoor kitchens or patio areas are becoming increasingly popular among buyers, making this a top project for property owners looking to boost their ROI. Be sure to research lasting materials to make sure any new addition withstand the test of time.
4. Replace Garage Doors: While this change may seem small, replacing the garage door on a property can have a high ROI. Look into options that will blend in with the rest of the home and find options that work within your budget.
5. Fire Pits: Installing an outdoor fire pit can do wonders for your property. Because buyers want to picture themselves living in your property, adding an outdoor space with a fire pit can make the overall property more desirable. According to an interior designer and the owner of The Knobs Company, “many investors are choosing to add outdoor living spaces, such as decks and patios, to their properties in order to make them more attractive to potential tenants or buyers”.
6. Front Door: Replacing or repainting your front door can have an ROI up to 100 percent. It’s often a key part of your home’s exterior and one of the first things people see.
7. Landscaping: Landscaping is crucial to boosting the overall curb appeal of your home. This could include adding new shrubbery, flowers, or even a new trees.
Whether you are a seller trying to attract potential buyers or a homeowner looking to improve the appearance of your home, your property’s exterior is what will make the first impression. That’s why an exterior remodel is a must for anyone hoping to boost their curb appeal. Do your research and plan out an exterior remodeling design that will work best for your property and budget. Hire a professional general contractor. Hire Denham Corporation, Inc..
why; exterior REMODEL IS A MUST
A good return investment
✔ Screen Porches
✔ Decks & Patios
✔ Whole Exterior Remodeling
➭Windows and Doors
➭Sidings, Soffits, Fascia
➭Wood Decks ➭Hardscaping